- Winery bicycle tour with a local guide
- Taste local wines and cheeses from Niagara
- Explore the Ontario countryside
- See how wines are made on a winery tour
- Perfect for all skill levels
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Taste a variety of wines on this tour, which stops at award-winning, VQA wineries. At one destination, learn about the entire winemaking process on a full facility tour, then relax over a plate of local cheeses and preserves. The mellow pace and gentle landscape make this tour a great choice for even novice cyclists, and you can purchase bottles along the way for pick-up at the end of your ride.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Please provide height and gender at time of booking. Each guest is individually fitted for pre-bike selection
- Distance to cycle is approximately 12-16 kilometers
- Bicycle tours are conducted rain or shine, please dress for the weather
- The vast fleet of bicycles are professionally maintained by top bike mechanics to ensure comfort and safety
- We reserve the right to change routes or venues without prior notice
- Wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Niagara Wine & Culinary Tours Inc
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Wine and Cheese Bicycle Tour with Local Guide.