- Niagara Falls helicopter tour
- Soar above the Niagara River, from the Whirlpool Rapids to Skylon Tower
- Look down on all three waterfalls: American Falls, Bridal Veil Falls, and Horseshoe Falls
- See interesting feats of engineering like the generating plant, Rainbow Bridge and the aero car
- Listen to commentary through your own headset
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Address: 3731 Victoria Ave. Niagara Falls, ON L2E 6V5 Canada
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Begin this Niagara Falls helicopter tour at the heliport at the end of Victoria Avenue across the street from the Whirlpool Rapids in Niagara Falls. Meet the tour’s expert pilot and climb on board a 7-passenger Airbus H130 helicopter, featuring windows big enough to take great pictures.
Buckle up and get ready for lift off. Then enjoy the view from above all of Niagara’s natural and manmade attractions, flying directly over top of the American and Bridal Veil Falls, then along the curve of the Canadian Horseshoe Falls. Look for the Whirlpool Rapids, the Sir Adam Beck Hydroelectric Generating Stations, the Rainbow Bridge, Queen Victoria Park, the Skylon Tower and more.
Throughout the tour, listen to taped commentary about the sites through a special headset.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- All passenger weights MUST be provided at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- If any passenger is exhibiting signs of the COVID19 virus, access to our tour will be denied. Any passengers without a certified medical exception will be required to wear a suitable multi-layered mask throughout the property and onboard the aircraft. Those refusing to wear a mask will be denied boarding.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Niagara Helicopters
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Niagara Falls Helicopter Tour.