Explore our promoted experiences
- Enjoy a seamless and stress-free way to tour the Niagara wine region
- Visit three or four of the region’s top-rated local wineries
- Round-trip transit from your local accommodation via comfy minibus
- Discover how wine is made, enjoy tastes, and try cheese pairings
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum age is 19 years
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Community Transport Group
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Half Day Wine & Cheese Tour - Niagara On The Lake Wine Tour.