Departure & Return
Join us for a vineyard tour or cellar tasting. We are two brothers who turned from farmers to vintners. We are celebrating our 10th year in winemaking. We are excited about this next decade and to begin the journey in the evolution of our wines.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Most travelers can participate
- Table chairs and stool seating.
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Between the Lines Winery
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Between The Lines Classic Wine Tasting.