5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Discover a side of Nha Trang that goes way beyond the beach on this comprehensive small-group tour. Start at the ancient temple, Po Nagar Cham Towers, then explore Cai River by boat: sip fresh coconut juice on Coconut Island, and taste tea and fruit in an ancient house. Tour Long Son Pagoda, watch local handicrafts being made, and experience bustling Dam Market—all without dealing with a single tout.
- Check off Nha Trang highlights, including a Cai River cruise
- Taste fresh fruits, green tea, and fresh coconuts on the banks of the river
- Enjoy personal attention from your guide in a small group
- Take it easy with door-to-door round-trip transfers
Saved to wishlist!
Entrance fees as indicated
Round-trip transportation from/to your hotel in Nha Trang
River boat trip
Coconut juice and fresh fruit
Local English-speaking guide
Additional food and drinks, souvenirs and personal shopping and tips/gratuities for your guide.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pick-up at centrally located hotels in Nha Trang.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children between the ages of 6 and 11 inclusively are permitted on this tour at the rate listed above. Please select ‘child’ above when booking. Children below the age of 6 are not permitted on this tour.
- Please dress to local standards with shoulders and knees covered.
- For your Urban Adventure, you will be in a small group of a maximum of 12 people.
- Effective Sept 1, 2021, travellers 18+ must show proof of COVID-19 vaccination. Children 6-17 must present a negative COVID-19 test (PCR or lateral flow) conducted maximum 72 hours prior, proof of recovery dated up to 9 months or proof of vaccination. View full policy at urbanadventures.com/vaccine.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Urban Adventures - Indochina
You can cancel up to 4 days in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 4 full days before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 3 full days before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the social distancing policy during Nha Trang City Discovery Including River Boat Trip?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nha Trang City Discovery Including River Boat Trip?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Nha Trang City Discovery Including River Boat Trip
4 hours 20 minutes
4 hours 25 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursCity ToursWater ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursHalf-day ToursWalking & Biking ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNha TrangFood Tours - Central VietnamCity Tours - Central VietnamWater Tours - Central VietnamWalking Tours - Central VietnamMarkets - Central VietnamHistorical Tours - Central VietnamHalf-day Tours - Central VietnamFood Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCity Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityWater Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityWalking Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityMarkets - Ho Chi Minh CityHistorical Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityHalf-day Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityFood Tours - Hoi AnCity Tours - Hoi AnWater Tours - Hoi AnWalking Tours - Hoi AnMarkets - Hoi AnHistorical Tours - Hoi AnHalf-day Tours - Hoi AnCategory