Are you interested in?
5 Tours & Activities
Food & Drink
63 Tours & Activities
Cruises & Sailing
93 Tours & Activities
6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Face masks required for travelers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Face masks provided for travelers
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
Regular temperature checks for staff
Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Saved to wishlist!
- Spring rolls/ Green Papaya Salad/ Lotus Salad/ Green Mango Salad
The salad dishes will be served with rice-crackers
Chicken curry/ fish in clay pot/ Pho/ Bun Cha/ Chicken lemongrass
Serve with steamed rice/ bread/ fresh rice-noodle
Tips, gratuities and personal expenses on tour
Departure & Return
Departure PointSame Same But Different, 269 Nguyễn Thiện Thuật, Lộc Thọ, Thành phố Nha Trang, Khánh Hòa 650000, Vietnam
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up from all hotels central Nha Trang
- Cau Da
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Vietnam Real Travel
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Nha Trang Cooking Class?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Nha Trang Cooking Class?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Nha Trang Cooking Class?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Product code: 154911P1
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsUnique ExperiencesCooking ClassesPorts of Call ToursClasses & WorkshopsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNha TrangShore Excursions - Central VietnamUnique Experiences - Central VietnamCooking Classes - Central VietnamPorts of Call Tours - Central VietnamShore Excursions - Vung TauUnique Experiences - Vung TauCooking Classes - Vung TauPorts of Call Tours - Vung TauShore Excursions - Ho Chi Minh CityUnique Experiences - Ho Chi Minh CityCooking Classes - Ho Chi Minh CityPorts of Call Tours - Ho Chi Minh CityCategory