6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Swim around colorful coral reefs and vibrant tropical fish without wasting hours on strenuous scuba training with this half-day snorkeling trip. Explore the reefs of Vietnam’s Hon Mun Marine Protected Area – and when you’re done, swim in the shallows or just enjoy the sun on the beach itself. Spend the morning enjoying open-ended time in Nha Trang Bay, without any strict activity requirements.
- Lunch is provided at the nearby Floating Garden, including a range of fish dishes
- Find out the best spots to dive in the area from your tour guide
- Just bring your swimwear: all snorkel gear is provided by your tour operator
- Handy hotel pick-up and return provided for people staying in Nha Trang
Saved to wishlist!
Hotel pick up in central of Nha Trang city
English speaking tour guide
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is smart casual
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- OPERATED BY Cano Tour Nha Trang
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Half Day Island Hopping Tour in Nha Trang Bay