- Wildlife-watching cruise in a two-deck catamaran
- See native wildlife in the Newport Bay
- Enjoy views of the California coast from the water
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
Departure & Return
Located on the Balboa Boardwalk in Newport Beach. Suite A.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 21 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 10 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 144 travelers
- OPERATED BY Newport Landing Whale Watching
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
See all safety measures taken by Newport Beach Whale and Dolphin Watching Cruise.
- "Wet day trip, wee bit bumpy, nice boat trip but slas no whales for us, did see a few dolphins and sea lions though so still worth it" See review