3 hours to 3 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Soak up the seaside vibe in Balboa Island—and indulge in its gourmet side—on this small-group, foodie walking tour. Meet your guide before lunch, and be sure to come hungry: you’ll visit six local food businesses, and will enjoy enough bites to add up to a hearty meal. As you go, you’ll also see local landmarks (including the Balboa Island ferry), and will learn more about the island’s history.
- This gourmet walking tour is perfect for visiting foodies
- Taste six different local dishes, enough to add up to a generous meal
- Explore with just a small group for company for a personal experience
- Learn more about Balboa Island’s history and highlights as you go
Saved to wishlist!
6 scrumptious and generous food tastings from some of the best eateries and food purveyors on Balboa Island. Enough for a hearty meal.
Friendly and super knowledgeable local tour guides who love Balboa Island and fully committed in delivering a great tour experience!
Our entertaining food tours combine architectural commentary, historical facts, local culture and culinary insight into a unique 3-hour experience. Imagine exploring Balboa Island and eating our local artisans’ most delicious foods while learning about the island from knowledgeable locals.
A short, scenic ferry ride on the historic Balboa Island Ferry (operating since 1919)
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Departure & Return
Departure PointBalboa Island (exact location address will be provided after booking confirmation)
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
- With advanced notice, we can honor dietary requests (gluten-free, vegetarian, vegan, etc.)
- Great opportunities for photos.
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended.
- Enough food for a satisfying meal.
- Tours run rain or shine.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Feast Laguna
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.