Departure & Return
There are a lot free and paid parking spots near our start point. We meet at the McFadden Centennial Square at Newport Beach Pier.
Our tour ends at the Village Inn, a restaurant with great live music on Balboa Island. If you need to return to the start point for your vehicle you can take a shared service ride back for $10. If you joined the tour by a shared ride service they pick up at the Village Inn to bring you home.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Los Angeles North America Tour Hub
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Newport Beach Breweries Sunset Tour .