Explore our promoted experiences
- An introductory walking tour of Newcastle
- Get a time-saver orientation of the history-rich city—ideal for new visitors
- Tours include entry to Newcastle’s church and cathedral
- Upgrade to a private tour for all-inclusive hotel transfers
Departure & Return
We meet customers at Grey's Monument in the centre of Newcastle. Your guide will be wearing an Iles Tours branded jacket and will be standing at the top of Grey Street. We ask for all customers to provide a mobile phone number so we can contact you on the day of the tour.
We will finish this tour at the Black Gate - part of Newcastle's Castle. If you would like to finish in an alternative location please contact us following booking your tour.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- We require a contact Mobile/cell phone for all customers to contact you on the day of your tour. This will ensure we can inform you of changes to meeting point or other information prior to your tour.
- For customers joining us from cruises from the port of Tyne please use the Metro System and take the metro to the 'Monument' metro stop, this is where the tour begins.
- Please contact us about any disabilities your group may have. We are able to customise tours for wheelchair and vision impairment
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Due to COVID-19 we ask all customers to maintain social distancing as per the United Kingdom Government guidelines
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- For all other COVID-19 information please visit our website:
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Iles Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.