- Bargain hunter's can shop at Woodbury Common with this transfer, from NYC
- Enjoy travel direct from New York City, with several round-trip rides daily
- Get access to more than 200 different stores, with discount book included
- Meet-up at the Port Authority Bus Terminal, with easy access to the subway
Departure & Return
Port Authority Bus Terminal; Shortline Counter (Mon-Fri) or Gate 409 & 410 (Sat-Sunday) to Woodbury Common: daily departures at 9:20 am, 10:30 am, 11:30 am, 12:45 pm
What To Expect
Your trip departs from 8th Avenue in New York City at a variety of times throughout the day to suit your schedule. When you arrive at the outlets, present your tour voucher at Woodbury’s customer service booth, and receive a VIP coupon book with hundreds of dollars in further shopping discounts.
Spend as much time as you wish shopping and bargain hunting among the many premium retailers available at Woodbury. Among the shops you’ll find on-site are Adidas, Barney's New York Outlet, Banana Republic Factory Store, Coach, Burberry, Dolce & Gabbana, Frette, DKNY, Giorgio Armani, Gucci, Zegna, Max Mara, Neiman Marcus Last Call, Gap Outlet, Nike Factory Store, Saks Fifth Avenue Off 5th, Polo Ralph Lauren Factory Store, Salvatore Ferragamo, Tommy Hilfiger, Timberland, and Versace. There’s also a full range of eateries at Woodbury where you can stop when you get hungry.
Make the return trip back to New York City whenever you’re ready, with buses departing throughout the afternoon and into the evening.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking to guarantee wheelchair accessibility
- Infants 2 years and under are free
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 40 travelers
- OPERATED BY Gray Line New York
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- "Information on where to exchange voucher to ticket and meeting points along with times needs to be updated." See review
- "This is lovely shopping trip but you don’t save much if you're coming from Europe/UK." See review
- "This year we found it very expensive and most of the goods were the same price as in the City." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews