- Enjoy some of the best views of NYC with this sky-high helicopter tour
- Admire the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and NYC's South Street Seaport
- See Manhattan from above, and snap aerial photos as you pass over the city
- Get a more personal tour experience with only six people per helicopter
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Seating goes according to weight and balance. Weight maximum is 250 pounds per person. Passengers are weighed at our facility and passengers weighing over the weight limit are required to purchase an additional seat or will forfeit their flight.
- Helicopter seats 6 passengers and 1 pilot. All tours are shared with other passengers. All 6 seats must be purchased for a private tour. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative time or date.
- Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date.
- Passengers must arrive 45 minutes prior to scheduled flight time with Identification.
- New York Helicopter has the right to cancel, change or delay any flight any time for any reason, which includes weather conditions, Temporary Flight Restrictions implemented by the FAA, minimum number of passengers not met for tour, helicopter maintenance and all other circumstances outside of our control.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Helicopter Tours L.L.C.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Taste of NYC Tour.