6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
See the parts of New York City most travelers miss with this private tour to Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx. With your personal guide, you can explore historic neighborhoods and vibrant communities in a comfortable minivan that accommodates up to six passengers. Visit the cultural hub of Williamsburg, Brooklyn, stop to see the Manhattan skyline from Dumbo, and head to the Bronx to visit Yankee Stadium, Little Italy, and more. With private transportation and hotel pickup included, this tour might be the best way for a local's view of NYC.
- Visit three New York City boroughs—outside Manhattan—on this private tour
- See the Brooklyn Bridge, Brooklyn Heights Promenade and Citi Field in Queens
- Get a personal experience with your own guide that drives you around NYC
- Enjoy convenient door-to-door travel with hotel pickup and drop-off included
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by private vehicle
Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We will pick you up and return you to any location within a 15-mile radius of Times Square.
- Newark Liberty Intl Airport, 3 Brewster Rd, Newark, NJ 07114
- John F. Kennedy Intl Airport, Jamaica, NY 11430
- LaGuardia Airport, East Elmhurst, NY 11371
- Manhattan Cruise Terminal, 711 12th Ave, New York, NY 10019, USA
- Brooklyn Cruise Terminal, Brooklyn, NY 11231, USA
- Cape Liberty Cruise Port, 4 Port Terminal Blvd, Bayonne, NJ 07002, USA
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- At time of booking, all guests must provide pickup location; if requiring airport or cruise terminal pickup, please include the name of flight carrier and flight number or ship name
- A maximum of 6 people per group (5 with luggage)
- Collapsible wheelchairs can be accommodated providing the passenger is accompanied by someone who can assist them board and disembark
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Children ages 0-4 must be accompanied by a child safety seat. Children ages 4-8 must come with a booster seat. The use of these seats by children is required by law. A tour with children ages 8 or younger cannot commence without the appropriate booster or child safety seat.
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Family in New York, Inc.
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx Private Tour with a Driver-Guide?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx Private Tour with a Driver-Guide?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx Private Tour with a Driver-Guide?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx Private Tour with a Driver-Guide?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Compare Similar Experiences
Brooklyn, Queens, and the Bronx Private Tour with a Driver-Guide
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsFood ToursBus ToursMarketsPorts of Call ToursLayover Tours Half-day ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursDay Trips & ExcursionsFood, Wine & NightlifeShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew York CityShore Excursions - New YorkFood Tours - New YorkBus Tours - New YorkMarkets - New YorkPorts of Call Tours - New YorkLayover Tours - New YorkHalf-day Tours - New YorkShore Excursions - BrooklynFood Tours - BrooklynBus Tours - BrooklynMarkets - BrooklynPorts of Call Tours - BrooklynLayover Tours - BrooklynHalf-day Tours - BrooklynShore Excursions - Long IslandFood Tours - Long IslandBus Tours - Long IslandMarkets - Long IslandPorts of Call Tours - Long IslandLayover Tours - Long IslandHalf-day Tours - Long IslandCategory
The Museum at Bethel Woods Tours & TicketsMuseum of Modern Art (MoMA) Tours & TicketsCarnegie Hall Tours & TicketsHard Rock Café New York Tours & Tickets42nd Street New York City Tours & TicketsMadame Tussauds New York Tours & TicketsOne World Trade Center Tours & TicketsHudson Theatre Tours & TicketsWinter Garden Theatre Tours & TicketsMetropolitan Museum of Art (The Met) Tours & TicketsHudson Yards Tours & TicketsMuseum at Eldridge Street Tours & TicketsNew York City St. Patrick's Cathedral Tours & TicketsBrooks Atkinson Theatre Tours & TicketsNew York City West Village Tours & TicketsLunt-Fontanne Theatre Tours & TicketsNeil Simon Theatre Tours & TicketsNational Museum of the American Indian–New York Tours & TicketsRockefeller Center Tours & TicketsJacqueline Kennedy Onassis Reservoir Tours & Tickets