- Find secret food spots in NYC’s Greenwich Village
- Come hungry—food tastings are included
- A guide tells you all about New York City’s history as you go
- Perfect for families—children ages four and up are welcome to join the fun
Departure & Return
IFC Center - 323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014 Take the 6th Avenue/Carmine Street exit at the West 4th Street A/B/C/D/E/F/M subway station. The IFC Center is located directly behind the subway exit. Your guide will be waiting for you underneath the IFC Center marquee, holding an orange umbrella.
The tour will end at 7th Avenue near Bleecker Street, closest to the Christopher Street-Sheridan Square #1 train subway station.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience