- Find secret food spots in NYC’s Greenwich Village
- Come hungry—food tastings are included
- A guide tells you all about New York City’s history as you go
- Perfect for families—children ages four and up are welcome to join the fun
Departure & Return
We'll meet at the IFC Center - 323 6th Ave, New York, NY 10014. Take the 6th Avenue/Carmine Street exit at the West 4th Street A/B/C/D/E/F/M subway station. The IFC Center is located directly behind the subway exit.
7th Avenue near Bleecker Street, closest to the Christopher Street-Sheridan Square #1 train subway station.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
- Minimum age is 4 years
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Essor Ltd
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience