Explore our promoted experiences
- See major landmarks during a custom sightseeing tour on the Hudson River
- Ride under the Brooklyn Bridge and see the Statue of Liberty from the water
- Make multiple stops along the route and learn about each attraction
- Use of tactical weather gear is included in the tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Departs from North Cove Marina at Brookfield Place Address for map apps is 225 Liberty Street, New York, NY Address: North Cove Marina 225 Liberty Street New York, NY 10280 Directions: From the corner of South End Avenue and Liberty Street, walk past the security barrier and down the ramp towards North Cove Marina. You will see three flag poles at the bottom of the walkway and a small park (Pumphouse Park) will be on your right hand side. Our boats pick you up at the first floating dock in the South East corner of the boat basin. There is a blue sign on the railing that reads 'New York Media Boat'. Please wait at the gate and our captains will greet you there.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Our tours run with a minimum of 4 passengers
- Minimum age is 4 years; minors must be accompanied by an adult.
- Adult pricing applies to all passengers
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to your late arrival
- No high heels; flat shoes only
- Recommended: Bring sunglasses and your camera!
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY New York Media Boat / Adventure Sightseeing Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.