- Navigate the massive park with ease on a leisurely stroll with your expert guide
- Stop at famous spots including Central Park Mall and Bethesda Fountain
- See the filming locations of Sex and the City, Ghost Busters, and more
- Learn about the park’s history and design and enjoy picturesque views
Why Travelers Choose This Tour
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Near Central Park South Address: Central Park Sightseeing Office 56 West 56th Street New York, NY 10019 Directions: Two blocks from Central Park South between 5th and 6th Avenue Dates: See Availability
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Central Park is the most visited urban park in the United States, with almost 40 million visitors each year. It’s also one of the most filmed locations in the world. In fact, over 300 movies have scenes within the park, from 'Romeo and Juliet' in 1908 to 'The Avengers' in 2011 and beyond. Some of the cinematic highlights on this walking tour include the Boathouse Café from 'Sex and the City' and 'When Harry Met Sally,' the Bandshell in 'Breakfast at Tiffany’s' and 'Kramer vs. Kramer,' the pond from 'Home Alone 2,' Tavern on the Green from 'Wall Street' and 'Ghostbusters,' the Conservatory from 'Stuart Little' and many more.
There are plenty of rest stops along the way where the guide talks about the many interesting details of this National Historic Landmark park. The tour is rated as an easy stroll, with no significant hills to climb. And with no more than 25 people on the tour, it makes for an ideal, personalized experience.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions; please dress appropriately
- Sunblock or hats are recommended
- Children under 8 years old are not permitted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Unlimited Biking
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "We thoroughly enjoyed our walking tour and would highly recommend it for anyone who would like to see some Central Park highlights and enjoy a stroll through part of the park." See review