- Comprehensive sightseeing tour of New York City by helicopter
- Amazing views of the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and Midtown Manhattan
- Fly over the Hudson River and up to Yankee Stadium and Central Park
- Choice of multiple flight times makes this easy to fit into any schedule
Departure & Return
6 E River Greenway, Bikeway, NY 10004 Directions: • Located at Pier 6 & the East River • 2 buildings north of Staten Island Ferry and the East River By Train: • Take the R to Whitehall Street Stop. Take the 1 to South Ferry Stop By Bus: • Take the number 9 or 15 to South Street Seaport Stop
What To Expect
Head back up the Hudson, passing along the way the New York Times building, the Empire State Building, Times Square, the Intrepid aircraft carrier, and Central Park. Fly further uptown to see the gigantic St. John the Divine Cathedral, Columbia University, the famed Dakota apartment building, and the George Washington Bridge before landing safely back down at the heliport to conclude your tour.
Please note: The listed price does not include the heliport fee payable at the time of tour check-in.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Due to comfort and weight / balance of the aircraft, passengers weighing over 275 lbs may be unable to fly. If passengers require a seat belt extender they will not be able to attend
- A current valid government issued photo ID is required on the day of travel
- All bags are subject to inspection. Complimentary lockers are available to hold belongings while flying
- Children must be accompanied by an adult. Children under 2 must sit in an adults lap at no charge.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Charm Aviation NYC
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- "Overcast day, must be wonderful on a Sunny day, this aside fabulous and breathtaking views." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews