- Nassau snorkel adventure shore excursion
- Snorkel with tropical fish and local sharks
- Covered by Viator's worry-free policy: guaranteed on-time return to your ship
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Tour departs from the water fountain next to the cruise ship terminal
Directions: Cruise Ship Passengers: In order to be picked-up for your tour, you must walk outside the Welcome Center and proceed to the green gates, once outside the green gates, you will see a water fountain, this is where you need to stand in order to see the bus pull up. If you are arriving via cruise ship, please be ready by 8:15am (for morning departure) or 12:15pm (for the afternoon departure).
- Port of Nassau, Nassau, The Bahamas
What To Expect
Board a boat with an experienced captain, then travel to some of the calmest, clearest locations for the best chance at excellent snorkeling. Get a safety orientation from your guide and get fitted for your snorkel gear. Don your provided mask, snorkel and fins and jump in. Float among schools of tropical fish, see live coral and other marine life.
If the conditions are right, your second stop will be to get an up close and personal encounter with the sea's alpha predator: sharks. Follow your guide into the water to view the sharks swimming calmly below you. You can also stay on the boat to view the sharks in complete safety.
At the conclusion of your 5-hour shore excursion, you'll be dropped off back at the cruise ship port.
• Children must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
• Children under the age of four not permitted
• Participants must have good physical healthWorry-free Shore Excursion:
We will ensure your timely return to Nassau for this activity. In the rare event your ship has departed, we will arrange for transportation to the next port-of-call. See our terms and conditions for full details.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Approximate rental cost for a wetsuit is $10 per day
- This tour allows a maximum of 60 people per tour
- Actual snorkel time is approximately 3 hours
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- OPERATED BY Stuart Cove's Dive Bahamas
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
See all safety measures taken by Nassau Shore Excursion: Bahamas Snorkel Adventure.