- Learn about the Bahamian capital's history and culture through a guide's commentary
- Comprehensive Nassau highlights tour by coach
- Use of snorkel gear included
- Tour is wheelchair accessible
- Pickup and drop-off at a meeting point near the cruise port
Departure & Return
Opposite the green gate in front of the cruise terminal area, take a left on Woodes Rogers Wharf. In about 200 feet on your right (opposite side of the street from the cruise terminal) is Sir Stafford Sands water fountain where you will meet your tour guide holding a sign with your name.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- It is recommended to wear swimwear and comfortable clothing.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Must be 12 years or older to snorkel.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- OPERATED BY Marvelous Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Land and Sea Sightseeing Tour from Nassau.