- Single parasailing adventure over Cabbage Beach
- All instruction and equipment included
- Round-trip transportation from cruise port or hotels
- Multiple activity times to suit your schedule
Departure & Return
Cabbage Beach, Paradise Island (entrance next to the Riu Hotel), check in by the My Own Water Sports tent or umbrella.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
When you reach Cabbage Beach, meet the water sports team for a safety briefing and orientation. Hop on board the parasail boat and strap in to your harness, then soar over the turquoise waters and white sand of the Bahamian coast.
Return to your hotel or cruise port for drop-off after your adventure.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY My Own Water Sports Ltd.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.