- 1.4-hour cigar tour and rum tasting
- Learn how cigars are made
- Get tips on selecting and smoking cigars
- Sample rums from around the Caribbean
- Small group ensures personal service
Departure & Return
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Find out how the torcedors bring each cigar from start to finish, from selecting tobacco leaves, to choosing the blend and rolling. See the cigars being made, then learn how expert cigar lovers store and smoke their high-quality cigars.
Follow your cigar tour up in true, Bahamian style—with a rum tasting. Sample your way through a lineup of renowned rums such as Mount Gay, Barbancourt, and John Watling's, a traditional English-style rum produced in Nassau. After the tasting, this cigar and rum tour concludes at the Graycliff Cigar Company.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide (English or Spanish, please specify at time of booking)
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY GRAYCLIFF COMPANY LTD.
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Cigar Demo and Rum Tasting at Graycliff Cigar Company.