4 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Saved to wishlist!
Use of Snorkeling equipment
Private round trip transfer from your stay to our marina and back - $10 per person
Departure & Return
The Waterfront, 64 E Bay St, Nassau, The Bahamas
Across the street from BDC Outlet and Colina Insurance
Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods.
9/9/2021 - 12/12/2022
|Monday - Sunday:||09:00 AM - 05:00 PM|
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY 4 Winds and Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Half-Day Cruise of Rose Island with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Half-Day Cruise of Rose Island with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Half-Day Cruise of Rose Island with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Half-Day Cruise of Rose Island with Snorkeling?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Day CruisesWater ToursHalf-day ToursWater SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursOutdoor ActivitiesPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNew Providence IslandDay Cruises - NassauWater Tours - NassauHalf-day Tours - NassauDay Cruises - Grand Bahama IslandWater Tours - Grand Bahama IslandHalf-day Tours - Grand Bahama IslandDay Cruises - FloridaWater Tours - FloridaHalf-day Tours - FloridaCategory
Christ Church Cathedral Tours & TicketsParliament Square Tours & TicketsJunkanoo Expo Museum Tours & TicketsGovernment House Tours & TicketsArawak Cay Tours & TicketsAtlantis, Paradise Island Tours & TicketsPirates of Nassau Tours & TicketsHeritage Museum of the Bahamas Tours & TicketsNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB) Tours & TicketsMarine Habitat at Atlantis Tours & TicketsFort Fincastle Tours & TicketsFort Charlotte Tours & TicketsAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise Island Tours & TicketsParadise Island Tours & TicketsNassau Public Library & Museum Tours & Tickets