Explore our promoted experiences
- General Admission ticket to The National WWII Museum
- The Museum features interactive exhibits, soaring aircraft, personal histories, and more.
- Take a train car experience and learn about the plight of WWII soldiers
- Enjoy a simulator experience on the Final Mission: USS Tang Submarine Experience
What To Expect
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- OPERATED BY National WWII Museum
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- "The Beyond Boundaries film which costs EXTRA is worth the visit by itself however." See review
- "Watch the Tom Hanks and experience the submarine dive (extra cost), these add to the experience." See review
- "Along the way you can tap the desígnated screen to get more information about the person you are following ." See review
Reviews by Viator travelers. We perform checks on reviews