Explore our promoted experiences
- Haunted evening walking tour through the French Quarter
- See several haunted sites like LaLaurie Mansion and Bourbon Orleans Hotel
- Hear fascinating tales of local specters like the Ghost of Pirates Alley or General P.G.T. Beauregard
- Snap great souvenir pictures—and maybe catch a fleeting apparition on camera
Departure & Return
Tujague's Restaurant, 823 Decatur Street at the corner of Madison Street
The end points can vary depending on the tour guide's individual route, but normally close to Jackson Square in the middle of the French Quarter
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Historic New Orleans Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms