2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Explore our promoted experiences
Get your kids marching to the tune of New Orleans on a family-friendly romp through the French Quarter. Explore the city’s history with pictures and stories, from pirates and voodoo to jazz and Cajun culture, and treat young tastes buds to some local snacks. An entertaining guide tailors games and activities to kids’ ages on this small-group tour that has the whole family wearing Mardi Gras beads and stomping in a second-line parade, just like locals.
- Discover the fun-loving spirit of New Orleans on a family tour of the French Quarter
- New Orleans history gets jazzed up through games, a parade, and hands-on activities
- Snack on Cajun and Creole specialties, finishing at the food stalls of the French Market
- Keep your guide's contact info for tips and recommendations during your stay in New Orleans
Saved to wishlist!
Mardi Gras beads
supplies for crafts
contact information for your guide
Departure & Return
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- please inform your guide of allergies/dietary restrictions
- The sidewalks and streets of this neighborhood are uneven, so comfortable walking shoes and sturdy wheelchairs are advised.
- You may want to have your children pose with street performers. Tipping is customary in these situations, so bring some small bills for tipping.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Lucky Bean Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during New Orleans Kids' Experience?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the social distancing policy during New Orleans Kids' Experience?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during New Orleans Kids' Experience?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- "Hands down a "do not miss" activity if you have children." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
New Orleans Kids' Experience
2 hours 30 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursWalking ToursMarketsHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeTours & SightseeingNew OrleansFood Tours - LouisianaWalking Tours - LouisianaMarkets - LouisianaHistorical Tours - LouisianaFood Tours - Orange BeachWalking Tours - Orange BeachMarkets - Orange BeachHistorical Tours - Orange BeachFood Tours - DestinWalking Tours - DestinMarkets - DestinHistorical Tours - DestinCategory
Musical Legends Park Tours & TicketsHistoric New Orleans Collection (HNOC) Tours & TicketsSan Francisco Plantation Tours & TicketsHoumas House Tours & TicketsNew Canal Lighthouse Tours & TicketsSydney and Walda Besthoff Sculpture Garden Tours & TicketsNational WWII Museum Tours & TicketsJackson Square Tours & TicketsOgden Museum of Southern Art Tours & TicketsConfederate Memorial Hall Museum Tours & TicketsLouisiana Children's Museum (LCM) Tours & TicketsCabildo Tours & TicketsDegas House Tours & TicketsBeauregard-Keyes House Tours & TicketsNew Orleans Pharmacy Museum Tours & TicketsRoyal Street Tours & TicketsPort of New Orleans (Port NOLA) Tours & TicketsSt. Louis Cathedral Tours & TicketsNew Orleans City Park Tours & TicketsLouis Armstrong Park Tours & Tickets