Don’t worry—here are some similar options
- Escape the crowds on a small-group tour
- See lower Pearl River and Honey Island Swamp
- Learn about swamp ecosystems
- Suitable for all ages
Departure & Return
Note that our launch site may change depending on the weather and where we think we may have the best wildlife viewing on any given day. We will follow-up after you make your booking with the directions to the launch site for your tour.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
Please arrive 1 hour 15 minutes before your selected start time for pickup. Your operator can coordinate exact time and location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- OPERATED BY Beyond the Bayou Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands