- Full-day combo tour: swamp tour and Oak Alley Plantation
- Ride an airboat around the waterway
- Stop to snap pics of ‘gators and other swamp critters
- Explore the plantation mansion with a costumed guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from New Orleans
Departure & Return
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
What To Expect
Wander the 25-acre (10-hectare) grounds at your own pace during your free time. Visit the blacksmith shop, snap photos of antique farm equipment, or peruse exhibits on slavery and the Civil War. Grab lunch and beverages at the restaurant or cafe (own expense) before the tour moves to the swamp.
Next, board the bus and drive to the site of your swamp tour. On arrival, board a 16-passenger airboat with stadium-style seating for a high-speed adventure through the swamp. You'll have unobstructed views of wildlife, including an up-close look at the star attraction: alligators.
Your captain is experienced at searching out these reptiles, even during hibernation in colder months. The airboat, propelled by a large fan that blows air from the back of the vessel, can produce speeds of up to 35 mph (56 kph). You'll ride in just inches of water into parts of the swamp that are inaccessible to traditional boats or vehicles.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Confirmation received at time of booking
- Children Must be at least 48 inches
- Air-boats are not recommended for people with back or neck problems and pregnant women.
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 16 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands