- Visit Oak Alley Plantation
- Take a boat tour of Barataria Swamp
- Learn about life during the plantation's zenith
- See an array of wetlands flora and fauna
- Round-trip transportation from New Orleans
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Departure Point: Departs from your New Orleans Hotel indicated on your reservation. Please confirm hotel pick up point/time with local tour operator.
Return point: Returns to original departure point (approx. 4:45pm)
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A moderate amount of walking is involved at Oak Alley
- Hotel information and valid contact number required at time of booking.
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Most of the house & trails are wheel chair accessible. Foldable wheelchairs are convenient for movement around the grounds and in the plantation house.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 32 travelers
- OPERATED BY Louisiana Tour company
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
See all safety measures taken by Full Day Oak Alley Plantation and Swamp Boat Tour from New Orleans.