- Explore Louisiana’s Jean Lafitte National Park and Preserve on a guided tour
- Experience the swamp in a comfortable pontoon equipped with a restroom
- Enjoy an up-close view of gators, nutria, egrets, and other regional wildlife
- Make the most of limited time with a hotel pickup and drop-off option
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Jean Lafitte Swamp Tour Address: 6601 Leo Kerner Lafitte Parkway Marrero, Louisiana 70072
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Most travelers can participate
- Due to limited capacity, refund requests made less than 24 hours prior to departure will NOT be considered. This includes missing the attraction for any reason. However, your ticket is transferable and valid for up to one year.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY New Orleans Paddlewheels Inc.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff