- Admire the Bahamian views as you cruise to and from the island by boat
- Enjoy free time on a private beach in the Caribbean
- Snorkel over coral reefs or stretch out in a hammock
- Buffet lunch with lemonade included
Departure & Return
Sandy Toes enforces a strict check-in policy. Check-in closes 30 minutes prior to our 10:00am departure. Any guest who has not checked in by 9:30am on the day of their excursion forfeits their seat and is subject to the tour's 100% cancellation fee, and will be deemed a "no-show" guest.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Climb aboard while finding the perfect spot on board to watch the shoreline of Nassau recede as you sail away.
Upon arrival at Rose Island, choose from an array of activities. Simply find a sunny or shady place on the pristine beach to relax and read a book or take a nap. Sidle up to the beach bar and indulge in a drink or two while listening to some island rhythms (own expense). Don snorkel gear and take to the sea to explore the underwater world bustling with living coral and schools of brilliantly colored tropical fish. Stroll down the island's winding paths and wade in the tidal pools.
Your guide organizes group activities like beach volleyball and dizzy lizard, or you can rent a float or kayak. Sign up for a guided snorkeling tour or watch a fish-feeding show. All additional activities are at your own expense.
Sit down for a buffet lunch on the pavilion overlooking the gorgeous harbor. See a sample buffet lunch menu in the Itinerary section. Savor the local flavors, accompanied by complimentary lemonade and a fully stocked cash bar. Then, stretch out in a hammock under a palm tree or lounge on the palm-shaded deck.
At the end of your remote tropical island adventure, enjoy the cruise back to Nassau.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please note: it is recommended you bring your own towel and cash or credit card (Visa & MC only) for other optional activities
- Itinerary may change without notice
- Stroller accessible
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Sandy Toes enforces a strict check-in policy. Check-in is at 9:15am at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal, between the 2 bridges on Paradise Island. DRIVE OVER THE PARADISE ISLAND BRIDGE. Check-in closes at 9:45am. Any guest who has not checked in at the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal by 9:50am on the day of their excursion forfeits their seat and is subject to the tour's 100% cancellation fee, and will be deemed a "no-show" guest.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 75 travelers
- OPERATED BY Sandy Toes
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Sandy Toes Full Day Excursion to Rose Island.