45 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Travelers name will be displayed on a card at main exit
Nassau Bahamas Cruise Terminal, Nassau, The Bahamas
Lynden Pindling International Airport, Windsor Field Road, Nassau, The Bahamas
Atlantis Bahamas, One Casino Drive, Suite 41, Paradise Island, The Bahamas
The Royal at Atlantis, 1 Casino Drive, Paradise Island, The Bahamas - Main lobby of hotels
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Peter Clifton Woodside
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Group transfer?
The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
What is the policy on sanitization during Group transfer?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Group transfer?
The policies on social distancing are:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Group transfer?
The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
Explore Similar Things to Do
Bus ServicesAirport & Hotel TransfersTransportation ServicesTransfers & Ground TransportNassauBus Services - New Providence IslandAirport & Hotel Transfers - New Providence IslandTransportation Services - New Providence IslandBus Services - FreeportAirport & Hotel Transfers - FreeportTransportation Services - FreeportBus Services - MiamiAirport & Hotel Transfers - MiamiTransportation Services - MiamiCategory
Junkanoo Expo MuseumFort FincastleNassau Public Library & MuseumAtlantis, Paradise IslandGovernment HouseMarine Habitat at AtlantisAquaventure at Atlantis Paradise IslandChrist Church CathedralNational Art Gallery of the Bahamas (NAGB)Fort CharlotteStraw MarketParadise Island Parliament SquareHeritage Museum of the BahamasArawak Cay