- Relax on one of the premier beaches in the Bahamas and swim in the famous lagoon
- Use showers, changing rooms, game area and hammocks at your convenience
- Enjoy access to the island’s nature and marine parks to observe dolphins and sea lions
- Dig into a scrumptious burger or hot dog, along with juice and lemonade
- Boat transport between Paradise Island (near Nassau) and Blue Lagoon Island included
Departure & Return
Departure PointNassau, Nassau, New Providence Island, Bahamas
Departure Point: Tour departs from the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal at 12:30 pm Please arrive 20 minutes prior to departure to check in at booth. Dates: Daily Return point: Ferry from Blue Lagoon Island a departs at 5:30 pm
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
What To Expect
Board the ferry from Paradise Island to Blue Lagoon Island, which passes through Nassau's historic harbor and provides great views of Nassau's shores as well as the islands nearby.
When the ferry docks at Blue Lagoon Island, also known as Salt Cay, enjoy the start of your elite beach experience, as this island and its secluded beaches are private.
Use your Blue Lagoon all-inclusive day pass an way you like; relax on the beach, take a nap in one of the hammocks or float on an inner tube in the turquoise waters. If you're up for more adventure, participate in any of the available water activities at your own expense, like snorkeling, kayaking or water biking.
Step up to the beach grill and order a hot dog or hamburger. Sip juice, lemonade or iced tea with your lunch, or order some Sky Juice, a Bahamian specialty, at your own expense.
After lunch, walk around the island and watch for native wildlife. Check out the games area for some pickup volleyball or ping-pong, then head over to the marine park to see the dolphins and sea lions.
When your relaxing time on Paradise Island has come to a close, board the boat back to the Paradise Island Ferry Terminal.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Tour is wheelchair accessible; however for boating purposes, motorized powerchairs and non-collapsible wheelchairs are not allowed on boats
- Please note: if you are arriving on a cruise ship, please enter your ship name and details in the Special Requirements box at checkout
- For the safety of the animals, personal cameras including cell phones cannot be used during the animal programs
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Blue Lagoon Island
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
See all safety measures taken by Blue Lagoon Island Beach Day from Nassau.