30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
See the sights of Nashville in a more fun and atmospheric way than a bus tour—a horse and carriage ride. The tour is completely private with just your group and the driver at the front. Along the way, pass by lots of famous city sights such as the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum, the Johnny Cash Museum, Riverfront Park, Printer’s Alley, Tennessee State Capitol and the Ryman Auditorium.
- Enjoy a whistle-stop tour past some of Nashville’s top sights
- Travel in an unusual vehicle—a carriage with a Cinderella canopy
- Swap busy tourist buses for a private carriage ride instead
- A great way to get your bearings of the city and learn about its attractions
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
100 Broadway , 100 Broadway, Nashville, TN 37201, USAThis activity will end right where it started.
Pickup and Drop-off at 100 Broadway downtown Nashville only
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infants must sit on laps
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Sugar Creek Carriages
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Cinderella Princess 45 Minute Ride ?
A:The policy on face masks and attendee health is:
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
What is the policy on sanitization during Cinderella Princess 45 Minute Ride ?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Cinderella Princess 45 Minute Ride ?
A:The policies on staff health & safety are:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
Compare Similar Experiences
Cinderella Princess 45 Minute Ride
Explore Similar Things to Do
Transportation ServicesPrivate Drivers Transfers & Ground TransportNashvilleTransportation Services - TennesseePrivate Drivers - TennesseeTransportation Services - AtlantaPrivate Drivers - AtlantaTransportation Services - SapaPrivate Drivers - SapaCategory
Ernest Tubb Record ShopTennessee State CapitolOpryland Hotel (Gaylord Opryland Resort)Lotz House MuseumFort NashboroughBluebird CafeCountry Music Hall of Fame & MuseumRyman AuditoriumSchermerhorn Symphony CenterBelmont MansionCentennial ParkGeneral Jackson ShowboatMusic RowHistoric Travellers Rest Plantation & MuseumCumberland ParkHonky Tonk CentralNashville Riverfront ParkBicentennial Capitol Mall State ParkNashville Zoo at GrassmereCheekwood Botanical Gardens & Museum of Art