Don’t worry—here are some similar options
Explore our promoted experiences
- Tour downtown Nashville by bike
- Get a workout while also touring the city
- Ride on a manicured greenway system
- See multiple different Nashville neighborhoods
- Optional transportation to trailhead
Departure & Return
We pull our bike rental trailer into our location each day we operate. Currently we are operating adjacent the Old Timers Baseball field and the Vinny Links public golf course in Shelby Park at 2010 Sevier street.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Bikes come in a variety of sizes and options are available for both men and women
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for children under the age of 12
- Bikes must be returned to the operator after the allotted time of use
- A credit card may be required at the time of check in for a deposit to secure your rental. Please contact the local operator after booking to secure your reservation
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- OPERATED BY Bike The Greenway
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience