- Immerse yourself in local culture with visits to an art gallery, sculpture garden, and traditional sweet shop
- Informative commentary: uncover the disaster that made Napier an art deco mecca
- Air-conditioned vehicles make for a relaxing ride through the Napier countryside
- Free courtesy shuttles provided between the meeting point and the Port of Napier
- This tour has now added a stop at Birdwoods Gallery
Departure & Return
The Pink Flag Meeting Point is located in the Soundshell area on Marine Parade, directly across the street from the MTG building
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum age is 7 years - child seats are not provided
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- All passengers must be able to enter and leave a minibus using one or two steps
- Maximum of 11 passengers per vehicle
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Napier
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands