- A great way to get outdoors during your vacation
- Ride your bike past coastal wetlands and scenic riverbanks
- Choose among three wineries to visit at the end of the bike trail
- Once your ride and winery visits are over, return shuttle departs Elephant Hill Winery at 4pm.
Departure & Return
Our store is located on Marine Parade - across from the Information Centre and the Mini Golf. CRUISE SHIP PASSENGERS: All passengers visiting Napier are met at the ship by cruise ship organised shuttle buses, and then transferred the short distance to the Napier i-SITE Visitor Information Centre.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infant seats available
- At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name and arrival time
- All rider heights must be advised at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Most wineries charge a $5pp tasting fee which is refundable if you purchase wine
- Opening hours and days of the wineries do vary - please check with us at time of booking
- Minimum age is 1 year
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- Not recommended for people who cannot ride bikes
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 11 travelers
- OPERATED BY Napier City Bike Hire & Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Self-Guided Scenic Bike Ride to Coastal Wineries from Napier.