Explore our promoted experiences
- A great way to get outdoors while on vacation
- Admire views of apple orchards, vineyards, farmland, and the Tuki Tuki River
- Use route instructions and a trail map to travel at your own pace
- Hotel pickup and drop-off from your Napier hotel
Departure & Return
Our base at Takaro Trails, Ahuriri. 4km from Napier city.
Hmm...we can’t seem to find this place. Please check the spelling, or choose another location.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- At the time of booking please advise your height so we can allocate the correct sized bikes for you.
- Please note that most wineries charge for tastings. The charge is around NZ$5-10 per person and is usually rebated against any purchases
- Opening hours at wineries vary, we will advise you where possible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- VACCINE passes are a must - all wineries require these
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 13 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tākaro Trails Cycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands