Are you interested in?
Private Sightseeing Tours
27 Tours & Activities
38 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 3 Days in Napier
11 Tours & Activities
1 to 2 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Ditch all the brochures telling you where to go and what to see – this walking tour is a great way to familiarize yourself with Napier city centre, while also hearing the stories behind some of the city’s iconic art deco architecture. Pick a time and a tour that best suits your interests and stroll around the city’s Art Deco Quarter with your guide on this private tour – if you’ve got questions, you won’t struggle to get them heard!
- Enter buildings not normally open to the public to see their lush 1930s designs
- Customize your tour to what you want to see and the history you want to hear
- Choose your tour length to best suit your busy schedule
- Headsets are provided to help you hear your guide on the inner-city streets
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
DVD (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Traveler pickup is offered
- Napier port
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Art Deco Trust
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 40643P8
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsPorts of Call ToursCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNapierShore Excursions - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandShore Excursions - HokkaidoPorts of Call Tours - HokkaidoShore Excursions - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiCategory