4 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Fine-tune your appreciation of New Zealand wine on this afternoon tour of the Hawkes Valley wine region from Napier. Enjoy tours and tastings at several vineyards including New Zealand's oldest winery. After strolling the vineyards of the Linden Estate, end the day with wine cheese and biscuits amongst the vines during the summer season.
- Afternoon wine tasting tour from Napier
- Learn the secrets of New Zealand wine with expert-led winery tours and wine tastings
- Take a tour of Mission Estate, the oldest winery in New Zealand
- Soak up the scenery at Linden Estate out amongst the vines with complimentary wine cheese and biscuits
- This small group tour is limited to 13 people and can be customized for private groups
Saved to wishlist!
Wine tasting fees are included
Complementary wine, cheese and biscuits included
Observe the barrel hall and the amazing golden egg at the Urban Winery
Grape growing and vineyard management discussion at Linden Estate is included
Free pick up and drop off at your accommodation
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup from your hotel or requested location in and around Napier
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- The venue for the complementary wine, cheese and biscuits is subject to change dependent on the weather condition
- Minimum of 2 guests required before booking can be accepted
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- Please note the programme may vary due to wineries seasonally adjusting their open days or itinary time constraints.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 12 travelers
- OPERATED BY Vines and Views Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on face masks and attendee health during Napier Afternoon Wine Tour + Optional Beer Tasting?
A:The policies on face masks and attendee health are:
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
What is the policy on sanitization during Napier Afternoon Wine Tour + Optional Beer Tasting?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What is the social distancing policy during Napier Afternoon Wine Tour + Optional Beer Tasting?
A:The policy on social distancing is:
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Napier Afternoon Wine Tour + Optional Beer Tasting?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Compare Similar Experiences
Napier Afternoon Wine Tour + Optional Beer Tasting
4 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsBeer & Brewery ToursHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNapierFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandBeer & Brewery Tours - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoWine Tastings - HokkaidoBeer & Brewery Tours - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiWine Tastings - HawaiiBeer & Brewery Tours - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCategory