Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Please take the free shuttles that the ship provides and go to the aquarium shuttle stop which is stop number two. At the aquarium look for the signage “Hawke's Bay Scenic Tours". Try and be on the first shuttle so the tours can depart promptly. Exact meeting instructions will be sent upon booking.
- Napier Port
|Monday - Sunday:||07:30 AM - 10:00 AM|
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children 2 and younger are complimentary provided they do not occupy their own seat.
- Departure details and times will be sent upon booking.
- This tour does support collapsible wheelchairs provided there is someone else there to help them on and off the coaches.
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Leisure Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
See all safety measures taken by Napier Shore Excursion: City Sights and Hawke's Bay Tour.