6 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Good for avoiding crowds
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned luxury European vehicle
Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
Wine tasting additional ( $15 to $ 25 per person, per winery)
Devonshire Tea (approx. $25.00 per person)
Winery Platter Lunch & wine match
Food and drinks
Any additional items purchased, souvenirs etc.
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
Pickup and drop off location will be confirmed at the time of booking.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- At time of booking, Cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Tailored Travel Hawkes Bay
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Compare Similar Experiences
Napier City & Scenic Hawke's Bay Tour - 6 Hour Private Tour
3 hours 45 minutes
2 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifePrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingNapierFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoWine Tastings - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiWine Tastings - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCategory