4 to 6 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Visit three Napier wineries on a half-day tour that explores New Zealand food and wine, with tastings at each destination. You’ll try wines directly from barrels, tanks, or French cuvés, tour an underground wine museum, then taste vintages from both New Zealand’s oldest winery and a boutique version. This Napier wine tour is limited to 12 people for more personal service, and it includes all tastings, as well as pickup and drop-off in Napier city center.
- Enjoy tastings at three Napier wineries
- Visit a wine museum in an underground wine cellar
- Learn about food and wine pairings
- Tour New Zealand's oldest winery
- Includes wine and food tastings
- Small group limited to 12 people
Saved to wishlist!
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Food and drinks, unless specified
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pickup service anywhere within Napier. Please note your location when booking.
This tour is NOT suitable for Cruise Ship passengers.. Sorry, your shore times time will not allow this. See our Shore Excursion Wine and Beer Tour version.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- OPERATED BY Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Half-Day Ultimate Wine Tour in Napier?
A:The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Half-Day Ultimate Wine Tour in Napier?
A:The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Product code: 38389P4
Compare Similar Experiences
Small Group Half-Day Ultimate Wine Tour in Napier
4 to 6 hours
3 hours 30 minutes
5 hours 30 minutes
3 hours 45 minutes
3 hours 5 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursUnique ExperiencesBus ToursWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsPrivate & Custom ToursTours & SightseeingUnique ExperiencesNapierFood Tours - North IslandUnique Experiences - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - HokkaidoUnique Experiences - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoWine Tastings - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - HawaiiUnique Experiences - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiWine Tastings - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCategory