- Get a comprehensive introduction to Hawke’s Bay in a short amount of time
- See what make’s Hawke’s Bay an appealing destination: wine, beaches, and Art Deco architecture
- Spend part of the day outdoors instead of on a bus
- This self-guided tour lets you travel at your own pace
Departure & Return
Departure Point: Ahuriri, 9 Nelson Quay, Napier Directions: Ahuriri is 4km from Central Napier, north past the port. Plenty of free, all day parking (including spaces for campervans) is available at departure point.
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please note that most wineries charge for tastings. The charge is around NZ $5 per person and is usually rebated against any purchase
- Opening hours at wineries vary, we will advise you where possible at the time of booking please advise your height and if you require a lunch reservation at the signature restaurants at Church Road or Mission Estate (lunch not included)
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please let us know your heights so we can set your bike up and be ready to go when you arrive.
- 10am start time at base - or contact us to arrange something different
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tākaro Trails Cycle Tours
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands