5 hours (Approx.)
Hotel pickup offered
Offered in: English
Keeping you safe during COVID-19
What you can expect during your visit
Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
Gear/equipment sanitized between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Get a comprehensive introduction to Napier wine by visiting four very different wineries for tastings, from the oldest winery in New Zealand to newer establishments with fresh takes on local flavors. You’ll sample wines at each stop, then see a wine museum that’s built into former wine fermentation tanks, with traces of the wine-making process still evident on the walls. This tour is limited to 11 people for a fun and personal experience, and it includes round-trip transport from hotels in Napier city.
- Visit four Napier-area wineries for tastings
- Try a wide range of locally-produced wines
- Learn about the wine-making process
- Tour a fascinating wine museum
- All transport by climate-controlled minivan
- Pickup and drop-off in the Napier city center
Saved to wishlist!
All wine tastings
Live commentary on board
Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Hotel pickup and drop-off
Food and drinks, unless specified
Additional alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure PointTraveler pickup is offered
We offer a free pickup service anywhere within Napier. Please note your location when booking.
This tour is NOT suitable for Cruise Ship passengers.. Sorry, your shore times time will not allow this. See our Shore Excursion Wine and Beer Tour version.
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per tour is required
- A passport may be required for proof of age
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Frequently Asked Questions
The answers provided below are based on answers previously given by the tour provider to customers’ questions.
What is the policy on sanitization during Small Group Half-Day Napier Wine Experience Tour?
The policies on sanitization are:
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
What measures are being taken to ensure staff health & safety during Small Group Half-Day Napier Wine Experience Tour?
The policy on staff health & safety is:
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
Explore Similar Things to Do
Food ToursBus ToursDining ExperiencesWine TastingsHalf-day ToursFood, Wine & NightlifeLuxury & Special OccasionsTours & SightseeingNapierFood Tours - North IslandBus Tours - North IslandDining Experiences - North IslandWine Tastings - North IslandHalf-day Tours - North IslandFood Tours - HokkaidoBus Tours - HokkaidoDining Experiences - HokkaidoWine Tastings - HokkaidoHalf-day Tours - HokkaidoFood Tours - HawaiiBus Tours - HawaiiDining Experiences - HawaiiWine Tastings - HawaiiHalf-day Tours - HawaiiCategory