Are you interested in?
25 Tours & Activities
Art & Culture
26 Tours & Activities
How to Spend 2 Days in Napier
11 Tours & Activities
2 hours 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Napier is well-known for its art deco buildings, but not many people know the stories behind those buildings. On this comprehensive walking tour through the city’s Art Deco Quarter, hear those stories from your guide and see a different side of the buildings that surround you. New visitors can get acquainted with the city center and find out some of its secrets.
- Go inside some buildings for exclusive looks at their remarkable interiors
- With tours held every day, you can fit this walk into any schedule
- Enjoy a complimentary tea or coffee at the end of your walking tour
- With your mobile ticket, all you have to do is show your phone to your guide
Saved to wishlist!
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Deco Trust
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 40643P10
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNapierCity Tours - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandCity Tours - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoHistorical Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiCategory