Are you interested in?
25 Tours & Activities
7 Tours & Activities
21 Tours & Activities
1 hour 30 minutes (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Rebuilt from the ground up after a devastating 1931 earthquake, the city of Napier is now well-known for its colorful art deco buildings. On this intimate guided tour, get to know Napier better by exploring its art deco highlights and learning about its history. Don’t miss any of the city’s remarkable history while walking through the city center: just pop on your headphones to hear your guide crystal clear.
- Discover the history of the 1931 earthquake through a short film
- Short and sweet: keep your afternoon bookings with this brief tour
- Great for families: children under 12 can join this walking tour for free
- All mobility issues are catered for on this wheelchair-accessible tour
Saved to wishlist!
Headsets to hear the guide clearly
DVD (available to purchase)
Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Departure & Return
Departure Point7 Tennyson Street, Napier South, Napier 4110, New Zealand
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Art Deco Trust
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience. Learn more about cancellations.
Product code: 40643P13
Explore Similar Things to Do
City ToursWalking ToursHistorical ToursWalking & Biking ToursCultural & Theme ToursTours & SightseeingNapierCity Tours - North IslandWalking Tours - North IslandHistorical Tours - North IslandCity Tours - HokkaidoWalking Tours - HokkaidoHistorical Tours - HokkaidoCity Tours - HawaiiWalking Tours - HawaiiHistorical Tours - HawaiiCategory