5 hours (Approx.)
Offered in: English
Saved to wishlist!
Departure & Return
Napier, New Zealand
We meet you either from your ship or in Napier
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 120 travelers
- OPERATED BY Raft Fish NZ
You can cancel up to 24 hours in advance of the experience for a full refund.
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- "Deon is a very good guide and knowledgeable about the area." See review
Compare Similar Experiences
Shore Excursion: Scenic Rafting from Napier
2 hours 30 minutes
Explore Similar Things to Do
Shore ExcursionsExtremePorts of Call ToursRaftingWhite Water Rafting Water SportsCruises, Sailing & Water ToursShore ExcursionsOutdoor ActivitiesTours & SightseeingNapierShore Excursions - North IslandExtreme - North IslandPorts of Call Tours - North IslandRafting - North IslandWhite Water Rafting - North IslandShore Excursions - HokkaidoExtreme - HokkaidoPorts of Call Tours - HokkaidoRafting - HokkaidoWhite Water Rafting - HokkaidoShore Excursions - HawaiiExtreme - HawaiiPorts of Call Tours - HawaiiRafting - HawaiiWhite Water Rafting - HawaiiCategory