- Try artisan products, including a tasting at the country's oldest winery
- Go beyond Napier and discover corners of the bay many guests don't see
- Photograph iconic scenes, from historic architecture to mountain peaks
- Convenient downtown meeting point or hotel pick-up available
Departure & Return
Wait at the Pink Flag Meeting Point inside the Soundshell area on Marine Parade (adjacent to the i-SITE Visitor Information building)
Return DetailsReturns to original departure point
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- OPERATED BY Tour Napier
For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
See all safety measures taken by Hawkes Bay A Grand Day Out Tour.