- Take a fun and affordable kayak tour in the scenic Napa Valley
- Learn about the region’s history and culture from an informative local guide
- Experience rare wildlife, watch birds, and see historic buildings
- Enjoy a relaxing paddle and get an intimate view of this celebrated region
Departure & Return
We leave people who are late. Please be 15 minutes early and Use the restroom before your appointment in the brick building at the general store across from the parking garage. The parking garage is on the corner of Main and fifth st. We meet on the dock.
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Please make sure ALL members of your party sign the following waiver prior to arrival
- Life Jackets, Paddles, Kayaks and a Professional Tour Guide are included.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- OPERATED BY Enjoy Napa Valley
- For a full refund, you must cancel at least 24 hours before the experience’s start time.
- If you cancel less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time, the amount you paid will not be refunded.
- Any changes made less than 24 hours before the experience’s start time will not be accepted.
- Cut-off times are based on the experience’s local time.
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund.
Learn more about cancellations.
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- "The first half of the tour (1 hour) is guided and the second half is free time to enjoy the remaining parts of the river." See review